Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's Plurk Gets Juicy!

I really love to be redundant. I blog about my plurks and plurk about my blog each and everyday. I don't know why. I just love to do it. So here we go again, blogging about what I've plurked for the past few days.

While reviewing my plurks on mobile view, I found out that I had a lot of twits that was synchronized in my plurk page. I was talking about my TX1000 Tablet PC wherein it was running for 4 days and I was amazed that it didn't shut down. Not like before if I turn it on for only a few hours it automatically shuts down. Now, it was healed from its sickness all by itself. I think this laptop has a mind of its own. It can think and it can understand. It can feel your wants and needs. It's like a robot with emotions. Hehe.

I really don't know if this laptop has a limit if turned it. Let's say, laptops should be only turned on 48 hours straight, if you're using your laptop for more than 48 hours, it will turn off. But this one acts differently. It turns of whenever it wants, anytime, any day, without prior notice. Sometimes it doesn't turn off even if it's running for more than a week.

I can't understand its hardware or software or any ware that I can't relate to. I just don't know where or what specific part of this computer has a problem.

Another thing that I'm plurking about is the hottest and sexiest cover girls in top Philippine magazines this December 2008. I also created a poll at Showbiz Gossips so that I can determine who's the hottest and sexiest female cover girl out there, based on the readers of Showbiz Gossips. I'm planning to make this trend monthly and I'm also surmising about creating a Top Cover Girls post in SG for the year 2008. Wherein I'll gather all magazine covers and list them based on what we like most: The SG Staff, Readers of SG, and sexy Magazine lovers nationwide!

I also shared to my Plurk friends that I have submitted my Notarized Affidavit as a proof that my annual BlogBank earnings do not exceed 720,000.00 Pesos, or else I'll be throwing away 15% of my income to the hands of the evil Philippine government officials.

That's all for my Plurk updates! Yay!
Make Money Online While Sleeping. © Copyright © 2003 to 2013. All Rights Reserved