Monday, December 22, 2008

Stupid Plurk Day

Today, I did something stupid. As in very stupid. I made my friend mad at me because of what I did and I was so ashamed of what I did. I just realized how stupid it was after she was so mad at me. I don't know what to do but to accept the fact that I already did it and it was wrong and I was so stupid because I know that it was wrong but still, I did the wrong thing.

This stupid fault is unforgivable, I hope she can still forgive me for what I did. I hate myself because of this and I don't know what to say. I hope she can still contain to forgive me. Proximity really breeds contempt and this is the result of the contempt to her that is in me. I had learned my lesson. I hope I will not be stupid enough someday to do this thing again. If I did this again, I should be ready to say farewell to my close friends.

I'm so sorry. If you're reading this, I'm really sorry for what I did. I'm so humiliated because I did this thing that I already did. And I'm not Hiro Nakamura that has the ability to travel back to time and space and undo the wrong things that I already did. I'm just a mere, childish human being who makes mistake. A mistake that I already knew it will harm you, but still I did the stupid act to pursue it. I'm evil, I'm bad, I should be dead right now. My English is bad also, I'm like a below mediocre grade school who don't know grammar. I'm sorry for my bad engish and I'm sorry for being evil to my friends, like you... Sorry.
Make Money Online While Sleeping. © Copyright © 2003 to 2013. All Rights Reserved