Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Plurks for December 13, 2008

Here's a recap of My Plurks on December 13, 2008! I will do this recap each and every time I have the strength, power, and adrenaline to do so! If I don't have those three, I'm afraid... I'm very afraid to.. ahmmm!?!? I don't know what I am afraid of. I'm just afraid. Period!

1. I changed my "About Me" description to "Add me as a friend, and we're friends!" from "I'm a trying hard web developer and pro? blogger".

2. An Unknown Error has Happened. I thought I was alone and I'm the only one encountering this problem. I'm so happy after I found out that everyone on Plurk was experience this unknown error! Hurray!

3. I plurked about my friend who still didn't receive his Google Adsense PIN, until now. It has been a year since and he still didn't receive any letter from Google containing his PIN. He requested 5 times already. 4 times inside his Adsense account, and once thru e-mail at adsense-support@google.com. Google told him that they will try to send it again, if he still don't receive it, Google will send again. It's like sending forever without receiving, and that's just sad.

4. Dollar value goes up while the Philippine Peso goes down. And I'm so happy about it. As of writing this post, the FX rate is $1.00 = Php48.10. Isn't it awesome?!?!

5. Ooopss.. There's no number 5. I think that's all for now for the recap! Hurray!
Make Money Online While Sleeping. © Copyright © 2003 to 2013. All Rights Reserved