Monday, May 26, 2008

It was a great day today

Why? Because it wasn't not great that's why it was great. I just added a discussion thread of DOST-SEI online community in my sidebar so that I won't miss any discussion in the DOST scholars forum. I always forgot to check the questions because I don't visit the site as often as before. Now, I can check it more often because I had subscribe to the forum feeds.

You can also subscribe to DOST-SEI online community if you want to. You can syndicate it to your favorite reader, you can also subscribe via e-mail to receive e-mail updates about the latest buzz in the DOST scholars forumsphere! Yay! May forum sphere ba? hehehe...

For those who wants to subscribe to DOST scholars' forum feeds. Subscribe now by clicking here!
Make Money Online While Sleeping. © Copyright © 2003 to 2013. All Rights Reserved