Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crawl Test Minorodeon Effek

This is a crawl test post. My post title consists words that are not yet available in Google SERPs. This is one of the post to test if your blog is still crawled by Google.com or not. If this post is indexed right after I press the Publish Post button, it simply means that Google Bot and I were friends. But if the contrary happens, it's the end of the world. Minorodeon Effek is a new word that entered my mind 7 seconds ago... 8... 9.. and now 10 seconds ago. Just continue counting if you want to count how many seconds passed since I published this post.

EXPERIMENT RESULTS: It's crawled by Google after 1 minute 48 seconds! Slower than usual, but still, it's crawled.

ANALYSIS: No Data available in Live and Yahoo yet. Let's see how many hours will take for Yahoo and Live to crawl this post.
Make Money Online While Sleeping. © Copyright © 2003 to 2013. All Rights Reserved